TUESDAY NOVEMBER 21:
Arrive in Orlando, Florida!
- You will receive all the Walt Disney World® tickets and meal vouchers once you register with the Varsity Spirit staff in Orlando.
- After check in, spend the rest of the day enjoying a Walt Disney World® Theme Park of your choice!
*Travel arrangements to Orlando are NOT INCLUDED in the cost of the performance package. Please call 1-866-719-0379 and A&I Travel will be happy to arrange your flight to the Orlando International Airport.
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 22:
Rehearsal and Sightseeing
- Buffet breakfast and orientation meeting at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Rehearsal before tomorrow’s big day
- Head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios® or Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park!
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 23:
Happy Thanksgiving & Parade Day!
- Buffet breakfast at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Head to Magic Kingdom® Park to perform the Opening Performance of the MAIN STREET USA PARADE
- Dress for and enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 24:
- Check-out is scheduled prior to the DME shuttles for airport. For those with late departures, there is still time to visit one more theme park!
Who gets to go:
- UCA JH & JR Varsity All-Americans that were selected at camp
- UDA JH & JR Varsity All-Americans that were selected at camp
- NCA JH & JR Varsity All-Americans and All-American Nominees that were selected at camp
- NDA JH & JR Varsity All-Americans and All-American Nominees that were selected at camp
(4th grade and older)
These states are eligible for the Thanksgiving Performance at the Walt Disney World® Resort!
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee