SPECTATORS / CHAPERONES
Each All-American must have at least one adult chaperone. However, if there is more than one All-American attending from your school, you may have one chaperone for up to three All-Americans. Adult chaperones must be 21 years or age or older. Varsity Spirit LLC is not responsible for supervising the All-Americans.
Release/Waiver Form: Every participant, family member and advisor participating on the tour must turn in a signed release/waiver form.
*Pricing coming soon!
Quad (4 people in a room)
Triple (3 people per room)
Double (2 people per room)
Single (one person per room)
Download the registration forms here.
THE COST OF YOUR TRIP INCLUDES:
Spectators and Chaperones must be included on participants registration form.
BUS TRANSPORTATION: Deluxe air conditioned buses for the group’s exclusive use during the entire stay at the Walt Disney World® Resort, including round trip airport transfers for arrival and departure days from the Orlando International Airport (MCO). AIRPORT ARRIVALS will be handled through Disney’s Magical Express. You will receive further information on Disney’s Magical Express once you have registered for the event.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Accommodations will be provided at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. Space is limited and will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis. In the event the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort sell out of rooms, depending on demand, we will try to make arrangements with an off-property hotel (prices may vary).
- Walt Disney World® Resort 4-Day PARK HOPPER® Ticket (unlimited admission into Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park for four days)*
- Special souvenir T-shirt for participants and non-participants
- Transportation to and from all scheduled events
- Traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Tips and taxes for all services
- All Walt Disney World® Resorts PARK HOPPER® Tickets are date limited. Tickets will be valid November 18, 2018 through November 26, 2018.
MEALS: One buffet breakfast at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and one buffet breakfast at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Thanksgiving Day Dinner.
THE COST OF YOUR TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals not specified
- Transportation from your hometown to Orlando, FL
- Optional expenses
- Personal items
- Any other items not mentioned as included
- Any medical treatment needed