Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets will be mailed via FedEx after the final payment deadline when the entire registration is paid in full. Tickets are date limited. Tickets will be valid November 25, 2019 through October 2, 2019.
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 26:
Arrive in Orlando, Florida!
- You will receive meal vouchers and informational packed once you register with the Varsity Spirit staff in Orlando.
- Hotel check in
- Orientation dinner and rehearsal at Disney’s CORONADO SPRINGS Resort
- Chaperones and parents will have an Orientation Meeting that will provide details on the week!
*Travel arrangements to Orlando are NOT INCLUDED in the cost of the performance package. Please call 1-866-719-0379 and A&I Travel will be happy to arrange your flight to the Orlando International Airport. We recommend arrival to Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort no later than 3:30 PM local time.
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 27:
Group One Parade Day
- Short dress rehearsal at Disney’s CORONADO SPRINGS Resort for both groups
- PRE-PARADE PERFORMANCE -OR- if you are not performing this day, enjoy Disney’s Hollywood Studios® or Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park!
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 28:
Happy Thanksgiving & Group Two Parade Day!
- Buffet breakfast at Disney’s CORONADO SPRINGS Resort.
- PRE- PARADE PERFORMANCE -OR- if you’re not performing this day, head to Disney’s Magic Kingdom® Park
- Dress for and enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner at Disney’s CORONADO SPRINGS Resort.
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 29:
- Check-out is scheduled prior to the DME shuttles for airport. For those with late departures, there is still time to visit one more theme park!
**Performance Day is tentative, based on your performance group ad will take place either Wednesday or Thursday. Attendees will only perform one time.
Who gets to go:
- UCA JH & JR Varsity All-Americans that were selected at camp
- UDA JH & JR Varsity All-Americans that were selected at camp
- NCA JH & JR Varsity All-Americans and All-American Nominees that were selected at camp
- NDA JH & JR Varsity All-Americans and All-American Nominees that were selected at camp
(4th grade and older)
The following states are eligible for the Thanksgiving Performance at the Walt Disney World® Resort:
AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, LA, MS, MT, NE, NC, NM, NV, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WY
Q: When do we need to arrive to Orlando?
A: Normal arrival day is Tuesday, Nov. 26. We do offer a limited number of extra nights on Monday, Nov. 25 for those requesting an early arrival. We suggest arriving at the Resort no later than 4:00 PM on Tuesday, Nov. 26 (2:00 PM arrival to the Orlando International Airport MCO).
Q: Do we have to follow the group itinerary when it comes to visiting the theme parks each day?
A: No, unless it is your performance day. You may always use Walt Disney World Transportation to the Theme Park of your choice.
Q: When will we be assigned our performance group so we will know which day we are performing?
A: When the uniforms are shipped to each All-American the last week of October, we will include information as to which states each performance groups consist. Assignments of each performance group will be determined according to the number of performers attending by state.
Q: We missed our deadline for registration and deposit…Are we too late?
A: Please call our Customer Service at 800-238-0286 and select Option 2 for availability.
Q: How do we know what size uniform to order?
A: Watch this short video with instructions on how to properly measure for your uniform. *Please note: Your current Varsity uniform will more than likely be a different fit than the uniform we use for Special Events.
Q: My All-American already has a uniform from a 2018 Special Event (Orlando or Citrus Bowl). Is the uniform the same and do we get a discount?
A: If your All-American already has the uniform from the 2018 Orlando Thanksgiving Tour, or the Citrus Bowl Pre-Game Performance, please indicate this on your uniform sheet and you may deduct $40 from your cost.
Q: We have family that will be in Orlando and would like to join us for some activities included in the tour package. Are extra tickets sold for the scheduled meals?
A: We do sell extra tickets for the Orientation Dinner and Thanksgiving Dinner. Click here for extra pricing.
Q: Are we able to pay for the Disney Dining Plan?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot offer the Disney Dining Plan because of our group discounts.
Q: What is the difference between the Participant and Spectator pricing?
A: The uniform and parade opportunity is the only difference. Everything that is listed as INCLUDED in the tour package is available to everyone.
Q: Will the pre-parade performance be televised.
A: Each performance takes place just prior to the afternoon parade at Magic Kingdom; therefore, our performances are not televised.